Letter to the Editor
Attitudes and practices with regard to circumcision in haemophilia patients in Southern Iran
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages e177–e178, May 2013
How to Cite
Haghpanah, S., Ardeshiri, R., Zahedi, Z., Golzadeh, M. H., Silavizadeh, S. and Karimi, M. (2013), Attitudes and practices with regard to circumcision in haemophilia patients in Southern Iran. Haemophilia, 19: e177–e178. doi: 10.1111/hae.12120
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!