Letter to the Editor
Consequences of delayed therapy for sports-related bleeds in patients with mild-to-moderate haemophilia and type 3 von Willebrand's disease not on prophylaxis
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages e264–e267, July 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, R., Stain, A. M., Hilliard, P. and Carcao, M. (2013), Consequences of delayed therapy for sports-related bleeds in patients with mild-to-moderate haemophilia and type 3 von Willebrand's disease not on prophylaxis. Haemophilia, 19: e264–e267. doi: 10.1111/hae.12162
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!