Phenotypic and genotypic characterization of 10 Finnish patients with von Willebrand disease type 3: discovery of two main mutations
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages e344–e348, November 2013
How to Cite
Jokela, V., Lassila, R., Szanto, T., Joutsi-Korhonen, L., Armstrong, E., Oyen, F., Schneppenheim, S. and Schneppenheim, R. (2013), Phenotypic and genotypic characterization of 10 Finnish patients with von Willebrand disease type 3: discovery of two main mutations. Haemophilia, 19: e344–e348. doi: 10.1111/hae.12225
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.