BAX326: Licensed under the trade name RIXUBIS
Pharmacokinetics, efficacy and safety of BAX326, a novel recombinant factor IX: a prospective, controlled, multicentre phase I/III study in previously treated patients with severe (FIX level <1%) or moderately severe (FIX level ≤2%) haemophilia B
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 15–24, January 2014
How to Cite
Windyga, J., Lissitchkov, T., Stasyshyn, O., Mamonov, V., Rusen, L., Lamas, J. L., Oh, M.-S., Chapman, M., Fritsch, S., Pavlova, B. G., Wong, W.-Y. and Abbuehl, B. E. (2014), Pharmacokinetics, efficacy and safety of BAX326, a novel recombinant factor IX: a prospective, controlled, multicentre phase I/III study in previously treated patients with severe (FIX level <1%) or moderately severe (FIX level ≤2%) haemophilia B. Haemophilia, 20: 15–24. doi: 10.1111/hae.12228
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.