Letter to the Editor
Successful eradication of inhibitor in a patient with severe haemophilia B and anaphylaxis to factor IX concentrates: is there a role for Rituximab® and desensitization therapy?
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages e382–e385, November 2013
How to Cite
Gamerman, S., Singh, A. M., Makhija, M. and Sharathkumar, A. (2013), Successful eradication of inhibitor in a patient with severe haemophilia B and anaphylaxis to factor IX concentrates: is there a role for Rituximab® and desensitization therapy?. Haemophilia, 19: e382–e385. doi: 10.1111/hae.12238
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.