Letter to the Editor
Impact of genetic counselling? The potential utility of haemophilia surveillance data in developing countries
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages e388–e390, November 2013
How to Cite
Nakade, J., Potnis-Lele, M. and Kar, A. (2013), Impact of genetic counselling? The potential utility of haemophilia surveillance data in developing countries. Haemophilia, 19: e388–e390. doi: 10.1111/hae.12255
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- University of Pune departmental research grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.