Letter to the Editor
An ‘ice age’ concept? The use of ice in the treatment of acute haemarthrosis in haemophilia
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages e393–e396, November 2013
How to Cite
Forsyth, A. L., Zourikian, N., Rivard, G.-E. and Valentino, L. A. (2013), An ‘ice age’ concept? The use of ice in the treatment of acute haemarthrosis in haemophilia. Haemophilia, 19: e393–e396. doi: 10.1111/hae.12265
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!