E. R. van Bladel and A. Tuinenburg contributed equally and thus share first authorship.
Factor VIII concentrate infusion in patients with haemophilia results in decreased von Willebrand factor and ADAMTS-13 activity
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 92–98, January 2014
How to Cite
van Bladel, E. R., Tuinenburg, A., Roest, M., de Groot, P. G. and Schutgens, R. E. G. (2014), Factor VIII concentrate infusion in patients with haemophilia results in decreased von Willebrand factor and ADAMTS-13 activity. Haemophilia, 20: 92–98. doi: 10.1111/hae.12266
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation
- CSL Behring
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.