A. D. Pashov and T. Calvez contributed equally to the work.
In silico calculated affinity of FVIII-derived peptides for HLA class II alleles predicts inhibitor development in haemophilia A patients with missense mutations in the F8 gene
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 176–184, March 2014
How to Cite
Pashov, A. D., Calvez, T., Gilardin, L., Maillère, B., Repessé, Y., Oldenburg, J., Pavlova, A., Kaveri, S. V., Lacroix-Desmazes, S. (2014), In silico calculated affinity of FVIII-derived peptides for HLA class II alleles predicts inhibitor development in haemophilia A patients with missense mutations in the F8 gene. Haemophilia, 20: 176–184. doi: 10.1111/hae.12276
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie – Paris 6
- Partenariats Hubert Curien. Grant Number: 25250XM
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-07-MRAR-028-01
- CSL-Behring S.A.
- Innovative Medicines Initiative Joint Undertaking. Grant Number: 115303
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.