Letter to the Editor
Severe postoperative haemarthrosis following a total knee replacement in a haemophiliac patient caused by a pseudoaneurysm: early treatment with arterial embolization
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages e86–e89, January 2014
How to Cite
Rodriguez-Merchan, E. C., Jimenez-Yuste, V., Gomez-Cardero, P. and Rodriguez, T. (2014), Severe postoperative haemarthrosis following a total knee replacement in a haemophiliac patient caused by a pseudoaneurysm: early treatment with arterial embolization. Haemophilia, 20: e86–e89. doi: 10.1111/hae.12286
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.