Assessment of pain threshold in haemophilic patients
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 207–211, March 2014
How to Cite
Teyssler, P., Kolostova, K. and Bobek, V. (2014), Assessment of pain threshold in haemophilic patients. Haemophilia, 20: 207–211. doi: 10.1111/hae.12289
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Charles University. Grant Number: P 27/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.