Both authors contributed equally to the study
Platelet function defects in adolescents with heavy menstrual bleeding
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 249–254, March 2014
How to Cite
Mills, H. L., Abdel-Baki, M. S., Teruya, J., Dietrich, J. E., Shah, M. D., Mahoney, D., Yee, D. L. and Srivaths, L. V. (2014), Platelet function defects in adolescents with heavy menstrual bleeding. Haemophilia, 20: 249–254. doi: 10.1111/hae.12293
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.