What should men living with haemophilia need to know? The perspectives of Canadian men with haemophilia
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 219–225, March 2014
How to Cite
Arnold, E., Lane, S., Webert, K. E., Chan, A., Walker, I., Tufts, J., Rubin, S., Poon, M.-C. and Heddle, N. M. (2014), What should men living with haemophilia need to know? The perspectives of Canadian men with haemophilia. Haemophilia, 20: 219–225. doi: 10.1111/hae.12297
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- McMaster Children's Hospital/Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation Chair in Pediatric Thrombosis and Hemostasis
- Canadian Blood Services, Health Canada
- Baxter Cooperation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.