Severe congenital factor XIII deficiency caused by novel W187X and G273V mutations in the F13A gene; diagnosis and classification according to the ISTH/SSC guidelines
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 255–262, March 2014
How to Cite
Souri, M., Biswas, A., Misawa, M., Omura, H. and Ichinose, A. (2014), Severe congenital factor XIII deficiency caused by novel W187X and G273V mutations in the F13A gene; diagnosis and classification according to the ISTH/SSC guidelines. Haemophilia, 20: 255–262. doi: 10.1111/hae.12298
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare
- Yamagata University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.