Group members are listed in the .
A study of prospective surveillance for inhibitors among persons with haemophilia in the United States
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 230–237, March 2014
How to Cite
Soucie, J. M., Miller, C. H., Kelly, F. M., Payne, A. B., Creary, M., Bockenstedt, P. L., Kempton, C. L., Manco-Johnson, M. J., Neff, A. T. and the Haemophilia Inhibitor Research Study Investigators (2014), A study of prospective surveillance for inhibitors among persons with haemophilia in the United States. Haemophilia, 20: 230–237. doi: 10.1111/hae.12302
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- CDC Foundation
- Pfizer Inc
- Baxter Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.