Agonistic anti-human Fas monoclonal antibody induces fibroblast-like synoviocyte apoptosis in haemophilic arthropathy: potential therapeutic implications
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages e32–e39, January 2014
How to Cite
Romano, E., Manetti, M., Peruzzi, F., Melchiorre, D., Milia, A. F., Bellando-Randone, S., Nishioka, K., Innocenti, M., Carulli, C., Linari, S., Morfini, M., Ibba-Manneschi, L., Matucci-Cerinic, M. and Guiducci, S. (2014), Agonistic anti-human Fas monoclonal antibody induces fibroblast-like synoviocyte apoptosis in haemophilic arthropathy: potential therapeutic implications. Haemophilia, 20: e32–e39. doi: 10.1111/hae.12304
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Argenes Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.