Letter to the Editor
Repeated recombinant activated factor VII administration in a patient with congenital factor VII deficiency undergoing modified radical hysterectomy: a case report
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages e101–e103, January 2014
How to Cite
Shirasawa, H., Yoshioka, T., Sawada, K. and Terada, Y. (2014), Repeated recombinant activated factor VII administration in a patient with congenital factor VII deficiency undergoing modified radical hysterectomy: a case report. Haemophilia, 20: e101–e103. doi: 10.1111/hae.12312
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.