The first recombinant FVIII produced in human cells – an update on its clinical development programme
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: The First Recombinant FVIII Produced in Human Cells - An Update on its Clinical Development Programme Report from a Symposium on Human Recombinant FVIII at the ISTH Meeting, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on 30 June 2013. Guest Editors: Prof. Leonard A. Valentino and Prof. Claude Negrier. Publication of this supplement was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Octapharma.
Volume 20, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1–9, January 2014
How to Cite
Valentino, L. A., Negrier, C., Kohla, G., Tiede, A., Liesner, R., Hart, D. and Knaub, S. (2014), The first recombinant FVIII produced in human cells – an update on its clinical development programme. Haemophilia, 20: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/hae.12322
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.