The full list of co-authors is given in the Appendix.
Perceived challenges and attitudes to regimen and product selection from Italian haemophilia treaters: the 2013 AICE survey
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages e128–e135, March 2014
How to Cite
Franchini, M., Coppola, A., Rocino, A., Zanon, E., Morfini, M. and the Italian Association of Haemophilia Centers (AICE) Working Group (2014), Perceived challenges and attitudes to regimen and product selection from Italian haemophilia treaters: the 2013 AICE survey. Haemophilia, 20: e128–e135. doi: 10.1111/hae.12334
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.