Comprehensive management of chronic pain in haemophilia
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages e113–e120, March 2014
How to Cite
Young, G., Tachdjian, R., Baumann, K. and Panopoulos, G. (2014), Comprehensive management of chronic pain in haemophilia . Haemophilia, 20: e113–e120. doi: 10.1111/hae.12349
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Novo Nordisk Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.