Factor IX oligomerization underlies reduced activity upon disruption of physiological conditions
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages e157–e163, March 2014
How to Cite
Simhadri, V. L., Hamasaki-Katagiri, N., Tseng, S. C., Bentley, A. A., Zichel, R., Hershko, A. Y., Komar, A. A. and Kimchi-Sarfaty, C. (2014), Factor IX oligomerization underlies reduced activity upon disruption of physiological conditions. Haemophilia, 20: e157–e163. doi: 10.1111/hae.12356
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Laboratory of Hemostasis
- Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
- The American Heart Association. Grant Number: 13GRNT17070025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.