Letter to the Editor
Devastative tongue bleeding due to self-bite after dental extraction in a haemophilia A patient with inhibitor
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages e177–e179, March 2014
How to Cite
Karagun, B. S., Sasmaz, I., Antmen, B., Kilinc, Y., Gulec, S., Ciftci, V. and Dogan, M. C. (2014), Devastative tongue bleeding due to self-bite after dental extraction in a haemophilia A patient with inhibitor. Haemophilia, 20: e177–e179. doi: 10.1111/hae.12362
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!