Letter to the Editor
Acquired haemophilia A after stem cell transplant for sickle cell disease: treatment with recombinant porcine factor VIII (OBI-1) and tolerance induction with rituximab/prednisone
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages e185–e188, March 2014
How to Cite
Lozier, J. N., Nghiem, K., Lee, M., Hodsdon, B., Joe, G., P. Weitzel, R., Tisdale, J. F. and Hsieh, M. (2014), Acquired haemophilia A after stem cell transplant for sickle cell disease: treatment with recombinant porcine factor VIII (OBI-1) and tolerance induction with rituximab/prednisone. Haemophilia, 20: e185–e188. doi: 10.1111/hae.12372
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
- National Institutes of Health
- National Hemophilia Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.