Effectiveness of an educational intervention of Physiotherapy in parents of children with haemophilia
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 866–872, November 2014
How to Cite
Cuesta-Barriuso, R., Torres-Ortuño, A., López-García, M. and Nieto-Munuera, J. (2014), Effectiveness of an educational intervention of Physiotherapy in parents of children with haemophilia. Haemophilia, 20: 866–872. doi: 10.1111/hae.12447
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.