A Self-Categorization Explanation for Opinion Consensus Perceptions
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 269–294, July 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J. and Reid, S. A. (2013), A Self-Categorization Explanation for Opinion Consensus Perceptions. Human Communication Research, 39: 269–294. doi: 10.1111/hcre.12004
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!