The Role of Conversation in Developing Accurate Political Perceptions: A Multilevel Social Network Approach
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 422–444, October 2013
How to Cite
Eveland, W. P. and Hutchens, M. J. (2013), The Role of Conversation in Developing Accurate Political Perceptions: A Multilevel Social Network Approach. Human Communication Research, 39: 422–444. doi: 10.1111/hcre.12011
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!