Parental Patterns of Cooperation in Parent–Child Interactions: The Relationship Between Nonverbal and Verbal Communication
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 1–29, January 2014
How to Cite
Grebelsky-Lichtman, T. (2014), Parental Patterns of Cooperation in Parent–Child Interactions: The Relationship Between Nonverbal and Verbal Communication. Human Communication Research, 40: 1–29. doi: 10.1111/hcre.12014
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!