The Reference Frame Effect: An Intergroup Perspective on Language Attitudes
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 91–111, January 2014
How to Cite
Dragojevic, M. and Giles, H. (2014), The Reference Frame Effect: An Intergroup Perspective on Language Attitudes. Human Communication Research, 40: 91–111. doi: 10.1111/hcre.12017
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!