Diagnostic Utility: Experimental Demonstrations and Replications of Powerful Question Effects in High-Stakes Deception Detection
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 262–289, April 2014
How to Cite
Levine, T. R., Blair, J. P. and Clare, D. D. (2014), Diagnostic Utility: Experimental Demonstrations and Replications of Powerful Question Effects in High-Stakes Deception Detection. Human Communication Research, 40: 262–289. doi: 10.1111/hcre.12021
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SBE0725685
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!