Kelly McKay-Semmler and Shane M. Semmler are joint first co-authors of this article.
Local News Media Cultivation of Host Receptivity in Plainstown
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 188–208, April 2014
How to Cite
McKay-Semmler, K., Semmler, S. M. and Kim, Y. Y. (2014), Local News Media Cultivation of Host Receptivity in Plainstown. Human Communication Research, 40: 188–208. doi: 10.1111/hcre.12024
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!