Problem-Focused Content in the Job Search: Two Tests of the Cognitive-Emotional Theory of Esteem Support Messages
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 161–187, April 2014
How to Cite
Holmstrom, A. J., Clare, D. D. and C. Russell, J. (2014), Problem-Focused Content in the Job Search: Two Tests of the Cognitive-Emotional Theory of Esteem Support Messages. Human Communication Research, 40: 161–187. doi: 10.1111/hcre.12025
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!