The Effects of Truth–Lie Base Rate on Interactive Deception Detection Accuracy
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 350–372, July 2014
How to Cite
Levine, T. R., Clare, D. D., Green, T., Serota, K. B. and Park, H. S. (2014), The Effects of Truth–Lie Base Rate on Interactive Deception Detection Accuracy. Human Communication Research, 40: 350–372. doi: 10.1111/hcre.12027
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!