Proactive vs. Retroactive Mediation: Effects of Mediation's Timing on Children's Reactions to Popular Cartoon Violence
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 396–413, July 2014
How to Cite
Rasmussen, E. E. (2014), Proactive vs. Retroactive Mediation: Effects of Mediation's Timing on Children's Reactions to Popular Cartoon Violence. Human Communication Research, 40: 396–413. doi: 10.1111/hcre.12030
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!