Victim and Perpetrator Accounts of Hurtful Messages: An Actor–Partner Interdependence Model
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 291–308, July 2014
How to Cite
McLaren, R. M. and Solomon, D. H. (2014), Victim and Perpetrator Accounts of Hurtful Messages: An Actor–Partner Interdependence Model. Human Communication Research, 40: 291–308. doi: 10.1111/hcre.12031
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!