Compliance Dynamics Within a Friendship Network II: Structural Positions Used to Garner Social Support
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2014
© 2014 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 21–54, January 2015
How to Cite
Fink, E. L., High, A. C. and Smith, R. A. (2015), Compliance Dynamics Within a Friendship Network II: Structural Positions Used to Garner Social Support. Human Communication Research, 41: 21–54. doi: 10.1111/hcre.12038
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!