Corrections made after online publication August 17, 2014: author names have been updated.
Two Studies Examining the Error Theory Underlying the Measurement Model of the Verbal Aggressiveness Scale
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2014
© 2014 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 55–81, January 2015
How to Cite
Beatty, M. J., Pascual-Ferra, P. and Levine, T. R. (2015), Two Studies Examining the Error Theory Underlying the Measurement Model of the Verbal Aggressiveness Scale. Human Communication Research, 41: 55–81. doi: 10.1111/hcre.12039
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!