Does Avatar Appearance Matter? How Team Visual Similarity and Member–Avatar Similarity Influence Virtual Team Performance
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
© 2014 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
How to Cite
van der Land, S. F., Schouten, A. P., Feldberg, F., Huysman, M. and van den Hooff, B. (2014), Does Avatar Appearance Matter? How Team Visual Similarity and Member–Avatar Similarity Influence Virtual Team Performance. Human Communication Research. doi: 10.1111/hcre.12044
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2013
- European Commission through the Metaverse1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!