Conflicts of interest: None.
Panic Disorder and Migraine: Comorbidity, Mechanisms, and Clinical Implications
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 23–45, January 2013
How to Cite
Smitherman, T. A., Kolivas, E. D. and Bailey, J. R. (2013), Panic Disorder and Migraine: Comorbidity, Mechanisms, and Clinical Implications. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 23–45. doi: 10.1111/head.12004
Financial support: None.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Medication Adherence and HIV Symptom Distress in Relation to Panic Disorder Among HIV-Positive Adults Managing Opioid Dependence, Cognitive Therapy and Research, 2014, 38, 4, 458, , , ,
- 2Migraine and dizziness, Current Opinion in Neurology, 2014, 27, 1, 105,
- 3Headache and comorbidity in children and adolescents, The Journal of Headache and Pain, 2013, 14, 1, 79, , , , , , , , , , , , ,