Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflict of interests.
Visual Evoked Potentials in Interictal Migraine: No Confirmation of Abnormal Habituation
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1071–1086, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Omland, P. M., Nilsen, K. B., Uglem, M., Gravdahl, G., Linde, M., Hagen, K. and Sand, T. (2013), Visual Evoked Potentials in Interictal Migraine: No Confirmation of Abnormal Habituation. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1071–1086. doi: 10.1111/head.12006
Funding: This study received funding from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology and the Royal Norwegian Society of Sciences and Letters.
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Royal Norwegian Society of Sciences and Letters
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.