Conflict of Interest: No conflict.
Ketorolac in the Treatment of Acute Migraine: A Systematic Review
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 277–287, February 2013
How to Cite
Taggart, E., Doran, S., Kokotillo, A., Campbell, S., Villa-Roel, C. and Rowe, B. H. (2013), Ketorolac in the Treatment of Acute Migraine: A Systematic Review. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 277–287. doi: 10.1111/head.12009
Financial Support: This study was partially funded by the Department of Emergency Medicine at the University of Alberta. Ms. Taggart was supported by Northern Alberta Clinical Trials and Research Center and Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) summer studentships. Dr. Villa-Roel is supported by the CIHR in partnership with the Knowledge Translation branch. Dr. Rowe is supported by the CIHR as Tier I Canada Research Chair in Evidence-based Emergency Medicine from the Government of Canada (Ottawa, ON).
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- University of Alberta
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.