Conflicts of interests: Dr. Burch and Dr. Wells report no conflicts of interest.
Pathophysiology of Migraine
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 420–422, February 2013
How to Cite
Burch, R. and Wells, R. (2013), Pathophysiology of Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 420–422. doi: 10.1111/head.12027
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.