Conflict of Interest: C.-H. Tang is a member of the governing board of the Taiwan Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcome Research. She received honoraria from Janssen-Cilag Taiwan and GlaxoSmithKline Taiwan. She also received research grants from Janssen-Cilag Taiwan, GlaxoSmithKline Taiwan; Merck Taiwan, and Allergan Singapore Pte Ltd. Y.-C. Chen has no conflict of interest. K. Ng is employed as Regional Market Access Director (Asia Pacific) by Allergan Singapore Pte Ltd. S.-J. Wang is a member of the governing board of the Taiwan Headache Society. He has received consulting fees or honoraria from Allergan, Eli Lilly and Company (Taiwan), Merck Sharp & Dohme (Taiwan), and Pfizer; payments for lectures or service on speaker bureaus from Allergan, Eli Lilly and Company, and Boehringer Ingelheim Taiwan; and has been awarded grants from Allergan and Wyeth.
A Retrospective Matched Case–Control Study on Medical Costs of Refractory Migraine in Taiwan
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 526–539, March 2013
How to Cite
Tang, C.-H., Chen, Y.-C., Ng, K. and Wang, S.-J. (2013), A Retrospective Matched Case–Control Study on Medical Costs of Refractory Migraine in Taiwan. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 526–539. doi: 10.1111/head.12039
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Allergan Singapore Pte Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.