Conflict of Interest: C.-H. Tang is a member of the governing board of the Taiwan Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcome Research. She received honoraria from Janssen-Cilag Taiwan and GlaxoSmithKline Taiwan. She also received research grants from Janssen-Cilag Taiwan, GlaxoSmithKline Taiwan; Merck Taiwan, and Allergan Singapore Pte Ltd. Y.-C. Chen has no conflict of interest. K. Ng is employed as Regional Market Access Director (Asia Pacific) by Allergan Singapore Pte Ltd. S.-J. Wang is a member of the governing board of the Taiwan Headache Society. He has received consulting fees or honoraria from Allergan, Eli Lilly and Company (Taiwan), Merck Sharp & Dohme (Taiwan), and Pfizer; payments for lectures or service on speaker bureaus from Allergan, Eli Lilly and Company, and Boehringer Ingelheim Taiwan; and has been awarded grants from Allergan and Wyeth.
A Retrospective Matched Case–Control Study on Medical Costs of Refractory Migraine in Taiwan
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 526–539, March 2013
How to Cite
Tang, C.-H., Chen, Y.-C., Ng, K. and Wang, S.-J. (2013), A Retrospective Matched Case–Control Study on Medical Costs of Refractory Migraine in Taiwan. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 526–539. doi: 10.1111/head.12039
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Allergan Singapore Pte Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!