Conflict of Interest: No authors involved in this manuscript have a conflict of interest.
Effectiveness of Standardized Combination Therapy for Migraine Treatment in the Pediatric Emergency Department
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 491–197, March 2013
How to Cite
Leung, S., Bulloch, B., Young, C., Yonker, M. and Hostetler, M. (2013), Effectiveness of Standardized Combination Therapy for Migraine Treatment in the Pediatric Emergency Department. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 491–197. doi: 10.1111/head.12042
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.