Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Prion Protein Gene M129V Polymorphism and Variability in Age at Migraine Onset
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 540–545, March 2013
How to Cite
Palmirotta, R., Ludovici, G., Egeo, G., Ialongo, C., Aurilia, C., Fofi, L., De Marchis, M. L., Della-Morte, D., Barbanti, P. and Guadagni, F. (2013), Prion Protein Gene M129V Polymorphism and Variability in Age at Migraine Onset. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 540–545. doi: 10.1111/head.12043
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Fondazione San Raffaele. Grant Number: MERIT RBNE08NKH7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.