Conflicts of Interest: We report no conflicts of interests directly related to the matter of this review but are providing full disclosures (last 2 years) for the authors. Dr. Rist was funded by a training grant from the US National Institute of Aging and has received funding from the Rose Traveling Fellowship Program in Chronic Disease Epidemiology and Biostatistics from the Harvard School of Public Health.
Migraine and Cognitive Decline: A Topical Review
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 589–598, April 2013
How to Cite
Rist, P. M. and Kurth, T. (2013), Migraine and Cognitive Decline: A Topical Review. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 589–598. doi: 10.1111/head.12046
Dr. Kurth has received investigator-initiated research funding from the French National Research Agency, the US National Institutes of Health, the Migraine Research Foundation, and the Parkinson's Disease Foundation, and honoraria from the BMJ for editorial services, Allergan, the American Academy of Neurology, Merck for educational lectures, and MAP Pharmaceuticals for contributing to a scientific advisory panel.
Financial support: No specific financial support was received for this study.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 DEC 2012 03:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- US National Institute of Aging
- Rose Traveling Fellowship Program in Chronic Disease Epidemiology
- Biostatistics from the Harvard School of Public Health
- French National Research Agency
- US National Institutes of Health
- Migraine Research Foundation
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.