Conflict of Interest Statement: Dr. Edwards has received research grants from Allergan and GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Rosenthal has no conflict of interest to report. Dr. Farmer has no conflict of interest to report. Dr. Cady has served as a consultant for GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, and Ortho-McNeil. Research grants from Allergan, Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, PuraMed BioScience, Wyeth, and Zogenix. Ms. Browning has no conflict of interest to report.
Evaluation of Sumatriptan-Naproxen in the Treatment of Acute Migraine: A Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Cross-Over Study Assessing Cognitive Function
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 656–664, April 2013
How to Cite
Edwards, K. R., Rosenthal, B. L., Farmer, K. U., Cady, R. K. and Browning, R. (2013), Evaluation of Sumatriptan-Naproxen in the Treatment of Acute Migraine: A Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Cross-Over Study Assessing Cognitive Function. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 656–664. doi: 10.1111/head.12052
Financial Support: This investigator-initiated research was funded by GlaxoSmithKline.
Clinical Trial Number: NCT00837044 on http://www.clinicaltrials.gov
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2012 07:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Endo Pharmaceuticals
- PuraMed BioScience
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.