Conflict of Interest: None.
Preadolescent Indomethacin-Responsive Headaches Without Autonomic Symptoms
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 977–980, June 2013
How to Cite
Myers, K. A. and Smyth, K. A. (2013), Preadolescent Indomethacin-Responsive Headaches Without Autonomic Symptoms. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 977–980. doi: 10.1111/head.12054
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.