Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest.
Efficiency of Sodium Oxybate in Episodic Cluster Headache
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1490–1491, October 2013
How to Cite
Hidalgo, H., Uhl, V., Gantenbein, A. R., Sándor, P. S. and Kallweit, U. (2013), Efficiency of Sodium Oxybate in Episodic Cluster Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 1490–1491. doi: 10.1111/head.12068
There was no sponsorship or funding for this study.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.