Conflict of Interest: B. Lee Peterlin: This study was funded by an investigator-initiated grant to Dr. Peterlin through GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). In the past 2 years, Dr. Peterlin has not served as a consultant or speaker with any pharmaceutical company. Dr. Peterlin receives salary support through a mentored patient-oriented career research award (K23 10896737) from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke and is an associate editor at the journal, Headache; Gretchen Tietjen: Dr. Tietjen has received research support from GSK and has been on the advisory board of MAP Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Tietjen is an associate editor at the journal, Headache. She owns common stock in J&J and Stryker; Barbara A. Gower: No disclosures; Thomas A. Ward: Dr. Ward has received research grant support from GSK and is a consultant with Cowen and Co. Dr. Ward is the Editor-in-Chief of Headache; Stewart J. Tepper: Dr. Tepper has received research support (no personal compensation from ATI [active], Boston Scientific [active], BristolMyerSquibb [active], DepoMed [active], GSK [active], MAP [active], Merck [active], NuPathe [active], OptiNose [active], and Zogenix [active]). He has worked as a consultant for Allergan (active), ATI (active), GSK in the past, Helsinn in the past, MAP (active), Merck in the past, Nautilus (active), NuPathe (active), and Zogenix (active). He as served as a speaker for Allergan (active), ATI (active), GSK in the past, Merck in the past, Nautilus (active), and Zogenix (active). He has served as an adviser to Allergan (active), ATI (active), GSK in the past, Merck in the past, MAP (active), Nautilus (active), NuPathe (active), Pfizer (active), USWorldMeds (active), and Zogenix (active). He has stock options in ATI. He receives royalties from University of Mississippi Press, Peoples Publishing House of Peking, and Springer. Dr. Tepper is an associate editor at the journal, Headache, and Editor-in-Chief of Headache Currents; Linda W. White: No disclosures; Paul D. Dash: Dr. Dash has served as speaker for Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries; Edward R. Hammond: No disclosures; Jennifer Haythornthwaite: No disclosures.
Ictal Adiponectin Levels in Episodic Migraineurs: A Randomized Pilot Trial
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 474–490, March 2013
How to Cite
Peterlin, B. L., Tietjen, G. E., Gower, B. A., Ward, T. N., Tepper, S. J., White, L. W., Dash, P. D., Hammond, E. R. and Haythornthwaite, J. A. (2013), Ictal Adiponectin Levels in Episodic Migraineurs: A Randomized Pilot Trial. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 474–490. doi: 10.1111/head.12071
Study Funding: Investigator-initiated grant to Dr. Peterlin through GlaxoSmithKline and an NINDS contract, K23-10896737.
Clinical Trials registration number: NCT01138150 (ClinicalTrials.gov).
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- NINDS contract. Grant Number: K23-10896737
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.