Conflict of Interests: The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interests.
Cephalalgia Alopecia or Nummular Headache With Trophic Changes? A New Case With Prolonged Follow-Up
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 994–997, June 2013
How to Cite
Irimia, P., Palma, J.-A., Idoate, M. A., España, A., Riverol, M. and Martinez-Vila, E. (2013), Cephalalgia Alopecia or Nummular Headache With Trophic Changes? A New Case With Prolonged Follow-Up. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 994–997. doi: 10.1111/head.12072
Funding Source: None.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.